In the Rising Episode 4 Show Notes
Many people have regrets about how they lived their life. Unfortunately, they can no longer change their regrets. Not having the courage to life a life that they wanted to live, was the number one recorded regret.
1. Have an awareness of whether you are living true to your inner self.
2. Believing in something bigger than yourself.
Those that believe in something greater than themselves tend to believe that BIG dreams are possible for their lives.
3. Are you in alignment with who you are, no matter what role you are in?
It is important to know that you are important, and that you do not identify your worth with your ability to complete tasks.
4. Are your thoughts yours, or are they belonging to a group?
It is hard to believe you are yourself, if your thoughts and actions actually belong to someone else.
5. Are you so enmeshed with another person or a situation, that you find it difficult to know who you are as a whole, independent person?
Being unable to sense yourself separate from others can often lead to emptiness, co-dependency and frustration.
There are questions that you can ask to help figure out and embrace your true self.
1. What do you love to do unconditionally?
2. Is fear and failure were not possibilities, what would you be doing right now?
3. What is your number once accomplishment?
Connect with me!
The articles discussed
The Remarkable Power of Your True Self.
I invite you to listen to In the Rising Podcast- a show dedicated to helping others create change and a life that they really want.
"Living the life I want" was a phrase that I heard often while working with clients going through cancer, and so I created this podcast. I also saw that there is a gap in knowledge about cancer, lymphedema and how to manage recovery, so I created Fit after Breast Cancer.
Thank you for your time and interest in this podcast! I invite you to leave a heartfelt review on whichever podcast platform you listen to. It does so much to bring exposure to the podcast and helps lift others up!
Connect with me!
Website: In the Rising Podcast Website
In the Rising Pinterest:
In the Rising Facebook
In Good Health!