In the Rising Episode 5 Show Notes
7 Ways Self-Love looks like in real life Mini Series focusing on #1
1. Be Aware of your own needs, by addressing your stance on:
Understanding your own Physical, Emotional and Spiritual Needs as it pertains to being self-love deficient.
2. Act on what you need vs what you want.
3. Be sure to take care of what is considered a basic need, this includes sleep, interaction with other people, exercising, and eating properly.
4. Set boundaries. Don’t put up with people treating you as though you owe them something.
5. Protect yourself from people and from situations you know in your gut are unhealthy for you.
6. Forgive yourself for your past. Sometimes you did the best you could, sometimes you didn’t. You learned either way.
7. Live intentionally, and not just a subject to circumstances.
The articles discussed are from the Sleep foundation and information about the importance of feet.
7 Step-Prescription for Self-Love
Connect with me!
PLEASE REVIEW THE SHOW ON ITUNES
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review. I love hearing from you! You can email me: Bettina@IntheRising.com.
Follow on Pinterest: In the Rising
I invite you to listen to In the Rising Podcast- a show dedicated to helping others create change and a life that they really want.
"Living the life I want" was a phrase that I heard often while working with clients going through cancer, and so I created this podcast. I also saw that there is a gap in knowledge about cancer, lymphedema and how to manage recovery, so I created Fit after Breast Cancer.
Thank you for your time and interest in this podcast! I invite you to leave a heartfelt review on whichever podcast platform you listen to. It does so much to bring exposure to the podcast and helps lift others up!
Connect with me!
Website: In the Rising Podcast Website
In the Rising Pinterest:
In the Rising Facebook
In Good Health!